Material & Embellishments: Silk crepe with diamond-shape pattern outlined in pearls. The center of each diamond contains a larger crystal rose montee with smaller rose montee radiating from it.
Notable TV Appearances: Royal Variety Performance (BBC-TV – November 1968)
Other notable facts:
- The Supremes wore these gowns for their performance for the British Royal Family at the 1968 Royal Variety. After the performance, Diana, Mary, and Cindy met the Queen Mother, Prince Charles, Princess Margaret, and Princess Anne.
Displayed in Reflections: The Mary Wilson Supreme Legacy Gown Collection exhibit
- Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & Museum | Cleveland, Ohio (April-September 2004)
- Detroit Historical Society | Detroit, Michigan (July 2005-February 2006)
- Long Island Museum | Stony Brook, New York (July-October 2007)
- Victoria & Albert Museum | London, England (May-October 2008)
- Experience Music Project | Seattle, Washington (June-September 2010)
- The African-American Museum | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (January-June 2013)
Displayed in Legends Of Motown: The Supremes exhibit
- The Grammy Museum | Los Angeles, California (June 2015-May 2016)
- The Grammy Museum Mississippi | Cleveland, Mississippi (March-September 2018)
- Prudential Center | Newark, New Jersey (October 2019-April 2020)