Material & Embellishments: Velvet empire-style with satin bow with beaded trim of silvered glass seed beads, bodice embellished with iridescent piette sequins.
Notable TV Appearances: Ice Capades of 1967 (NBC-TV – February 13, 1967)
Other notable facts:
- The Supremes wore these gowns in promotional group photos in 1966.
- These gowns were discovered on eBay by Supremes fan, Tony Daniels, who purchased them and returned them to Mary Wilson.
Displayed in Legends Of Motown: The Supremes exhibit
- The Grammy Museum | Los Angeles, California (June 2015-May 2016)
- The Grammy Museum Mississippi | Cleveland, Mississippi (March-September 2018)
- Prudential Center | Newark, New Jersey (October 2019-April 2020)