Material & Embellishments: Screen-printed foulard with sequins and rose montees
- T.C.B. (NBC-TV – December 9, 1968)
- Festival at Ford’s Theatre (NBC-TV – December 16, 1970)
Other notable facts:
- The Supremes wore these gowns in promotional photos for their 1968 TV special, T.C.B.
- The Supremes wore these gowns on the front cover of their Cream Of The Crop album from 1969.
Displayed in Reflections: The Mary Wilson Supreme Legacy Gown Collection exhibit
- Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & Museum | Cleveland, Ohio (April-September 2004)
- Detroit Historical Society | Detroit, Michigan (July 2005-February 2006)
- Long Island Museum | Stony Brook, New York (July-October 2007)
- Victoria & Albert Museum | London, England (May-October 2008)
- Experience Music Project | Seattle, Washington (June-September 2010)
- The African-American Museum | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (January-June 2013)
Motown: The Sound Of Young America exhibit (curated by the Grammy Museum)
- LBJ Presidential Library | Austin, Texas (May 2019-January 2020)